Just have to share!!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
I'm getting a new car tonight!!! I'm so excited!! I have had a 2004 Saturn Vue for 4 years and i've been itching to get a new car for a while now since I get really sick of my cars easily! I found out I owe less on my current car then I thought I did and it just so happened now that GM is having their Employee Pricing event, so I decided to go for it! I am getting a 2008 Saturn Outlook XR! It's was new for 2008 and it's their bigger SUV. The color is gorgeous!! They call it Garnet but it's a really really dark red, almost brown. I got one with the works, everything I ever wanted in a car and I can't wait to pick it up!! Here's a stock photo of it:
329_7601_12U.gif
This is the color but it's soooo much darker than it's pictured here. I'll take some pics tomorrow! Thanks for letting me share my excitement!!:yahoo:

congrats, i saw that gm employee thingy, and i just got into an accident in my jeep on fri, im waiting to see if its totaled and if it is im going right down and getting a trailblazer, they are soo cheap with that discount

Congrats on the new SUV! Its always fun to get a new car :smile: I know that color youre talking about and it is really beautiful.

congrats, i saw that gm employee thingy, and i just got into an accident in my jeep on fri, im waiting to see if its totaled and if it is im going right down and getting a trailblazer, they are soo cheap with that discount
I have a Trailblazer and its a really nice car/truck! Mines loaded with all the goodies and even has rear dual radio controls for the kids I dont have. Its super comfortable and I feel good driving a car that was made here in the USA by our Union workers.

Congrats on the new SUV! Its always fun to get a new car :smile: I know that color youre talking about and it is really beautiful.

I have a Trailblazer and its a really nice car/truck! Mines loaded with all the goodies and even has rear dual radio controls for the kids I dont have. Its super comfortable and I feel good driving a car that was made here in the USA by our Union workers.
i want one like that, i think i might be getting an SS WOO HOO. and dont mean to burst any bubbles but i think the majority of chevy cars are made in canada and mexico

i want one like that, i think i might be getting an SS WOO HOO. and dont mean to burst any bubbles but i think the majority of chevy cars are made in canada and mexico
ooo an SS thats nice!! mines an LT. It has the Union sticker in the door jam from Local 798 (i think) in Minnesota, so no bubbles were burst :smile: