Just got this to put on my LV....

1. Here's an early b-day present from my 2 year old daughter... She loves Gingerbread men...calls them "Cookie Man" so my DH got me this charm (from her) to put on my bag. We are going to Vegas for 4 days w/out her...the furthest we've been is 2 nights (and 2 hours) away from her and so I've been stressing a little since we'll be so far (we live in MD). Anyway...here are the pics on my Parioli (Hopefully to be on a Damier Speedy when we get back)

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. How cute! What kind of chain did you hook the charm to? It looks cute like that!

3. I love Juicy charms. That is so cute!!

4. Cute!!!

5. I found split rings (regular key chain rings) at my local craft store and hooked them together to make a longer chain and looped them around

6. Very cute! What do you have it hanging off of ?

7. what a great find :smile: I would never have thought of using those.

8. What a great idea to use split rings. It looks so cute. I love the gingerbread man.

9. Very cute!!!

10. Awww..that's so cute and creative! Enjoy ur holidays and yay to getting a damier speedy soon!

11. ur cookie man goes great with ur damier....cute touch!!

12. Very cute... :smile:

13. congrats!! aww, who will be taking car of your daughter? i hope you dont get too homesick from her!!

14. I like that! Good one.

15. My mother in law for 2 nights and my mother for 2 nights...so she'll be in the best hands.:heart: But I will still miss her terribly...and probably call every couple hours.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice