Just got the azur speedy 25, now I want the 30!

Definetly the 30 in damier. I have a epi 30 and they are bigger than the damier , so I'll get the epi 25 in ivorie.
But monogram and damier and azur in 25 is too small in my opionon.-i'm 5'4 size 10.

I feel it's a personal preference what size Speedy you choose to wear. Size is relative to purse_nality!

ITA! i'm about 5'3" tall... and i've always preferred the 25. i just think the 30 looks big on me, even though i like the extra room. the 25 is good enough for my needs, plus it holds all of my essentials with plenty of room to spare

I think Jamie is 5'7" and she has a 25. Looks perfect on her (see visual aids). However I'm 5'6", med built and the 30 fits me more. You really have to see yourself with it before you make a final decision.

I LOVE the 30..I wish the Cerises was a 30 instead of a 25. For lack of a better picture, here's a picture of my 25 being dwarfed by my other larger Speedys lol:
100_6918.jpg

omg...I want your speedy collection...can I borrow the picture so I can put it on my desktop?!LOL

IMO I would get a 30 or even a 35. I started with a mono 35 and when I got my azur 30 the size dif kind of shocked me...I don't know if I could ever own a 25..but I sure would love a cerise speedy...and like rebecca said, I wish it came in 30 I'd snap it up in an instant!

Great thread! I just got a azur speedy 30 today and am thinking it is too big... :P I have been using my damier speedy 25 for the past few weeks and got used it. By the way, I am 5' 4". I think over time I will get used to the 30. So I am keeping it. For your height, I think a 30 would look great on you.

I highly suggest a 30!! I have both Mini Lin and Mono in 30 and love them. Now when I carry my Damier 25 it DRIVES ME NUTS! I'm digging around for my things in that small opening like some demented animal. :cry: