Just got speedy-Idylle in Sepia

You are all making me feel better about the purchase. All day I have been looking at it, having second thoughts.

*For spring, I think it will make a great bag!

My husbad had to take our camera to best buy today. We tried taking "modeling pics" last night and it kept coming on and off...?!?! I will post as soon as I can :smile:

:tup:I tried this bag on a a few weeks ago but didn't get her. It's a very pretty bag and I liked to colors plus the material was much softer to the touch than the Mini Lin bags but I was worried it would get stained. I just didn't want a bag I would have to worry about.

What do you think, are you concerned about it getting dirty? The SA assured me it would be stain resistant but I don't think there are many bags out there that are stain resistant.

Nice choice

Congratulations!

Can someone describe the feel and texture of the Idyll canvas? Is it anything like the monogram canvas? Or is it closer to the mini lin, which looks more like jacquard to me?

I'm so glad to see a Speedy with a strap now... it will be a lot more practical for women who would love to wear their speedies hands free.

I have the same bag in Fusian (sp?) I ADORE it! I am not one to baby my bags and so far, no problems with anything. No staining, rubs, scuffs....it's tough as nails! I've used the bag every day since purchasing it weeks ago.

I think you've got a winner there........

Last edited: