just got laser for sunspots

That's awesome! Congrats. I finished up my package of 3 IPL's for the face a couple of months ago. I got subtle results that I'm happy with. It was weird though, because I barely had any of the really dark spots crop up and peel off like most have talked about, but my spots did fade. My esthetician said it can work either way :shrugs:. I wear Clarins UV plus HP spf 40 on my face daily. I love the stuff. Feels like you're not wearing anything and has no weird smell.

Hello, just a follow up to my laser spots since its been at least 4 months. They are completely gone, no spots just a little pink still but I put tons of block on it everyday.
I had 2 sessions and 5 spots zapped.
I think it cost me $140.00 and I went to a dermatologist who specializes in skin cancers.

I would love to know what type of laser was used. I had ipl last year on my face - 3 sessions spaced one month a part - and didn't see a dramatic difference. I'm wondering mine wasn't as strong as yours.

I was never told to apply a petroleum product...only sunscreen was recommended. And I never had any flaking or crusting. More like coffee grinds that were brought to the surface of my skin and then just disappeared in a week. Mine was performed by an aesthetician not derm too.

That's awesome! Congrats. I finished up my package of 3 IPL's for the face a couple of months ago. I got subtle results that I'm happy with. It was weird though, because I barely had any of the really dark spots crop up and peel off like most have talked about, but my spots did fade. My esthetician said it can work either way :shrugs:. I wear Clarins UV plus HP spf 40 on my face daily. I love the stuff. Feels like you're not wearing anything and has no weird smell.

I think my results were very similar to yours.