Just got back from LV and have *that* feeling!

I know what you mean about that feeling. Everytime I walk in, I feel like a kid in a candy store. So many beautiful bags to choose from. I can't walk out without buying something. I just don't know what it is, the instant I walk in, that feeling just overcomes me. I wonder is it an addiction?? Oh well whatever it is, it leaves a good feeling and a dent in my bank account.

I know what you mean about that feeling. Everytime I walk in, I feel like a kid in a candy store. So many beautiful bags to choose from. I can't walk out without buying something. I just don't know what it is, the instant I walk in, that feeling just overcomes me. I wonder is it an addiction?? Oh well whatever it is, it leaves a good feeling and a dent in my bank account.
The SA was like "do you want to know the total?" with a big grin. Many people must not even want to know the damage. I wish I could afford to not know or care.

It's killing me to not have a camera here. Didn't meant to tease everyone!

I just bought the Emilie in red yesterday, I was torn between red and blue but went with red because it had more of a pop, IMO and I love it! I've been needing a wallet and this one was at a great price point. Congrats!