Just got Azur 25 & it's too small

i think the 25 looks SUPER cute on you. i love big bags, but a speedy in a 25 seems more dressy to me whereas the 30 is more everyday. i'm 5'9 and understand the whole issue with whether or not the bag looks right on a taller frame. if you are buying it to use as your everyday bag, i would do the 30. if you are saving it for going out and special occasions i would do the 25. either way, the bag is fantastic!

KathyD -- The 25 looks perfect on you, however I do agree with the other PFers that if you plan on using it as a everyday bag, go for the 30. The opening of the 25 is more narrower. I myself was in the same dillemma as you just two weeks ago. I ended up keeping the 30. I couldn't be happier. I'm 5'6", med built, pear-shaped.

Aww, sorry to hear that you're unsure of the 25, but it does look HOT w/ your outfit!!! VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

I understand if you think it's too small....All my speedies are 30 except my cerise and epi. I just need extra room, and prefer the wider opening.

Good Luck on your decision!! U R rockin' that speedy though...(25 or 30) ....either way it'll have an awesome home with you!!:yes:

Hmm, persoally I think the 25 looks good on you from your pic! If its capacity is not a conern, then I say it's fine for you!

But then, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if you don't like how it looks on you, do change it for something you love:smile:

:crybaby: I thought that I wanted a smaller bag, but I was wrong. :hysteric: Speedy Azur 25 just looks too small for me (5'7"). It has been a couple of months since I tried it on in the boutique, so I ordered a 25 over the phone. Now that it's here, I'm wanting a 30. Guess I'll send it back. Oh, why does choosing a bag seem so difficult. :s Anyone else with this problem????

I understand what you mean! I have the fringe speedy 25 and the fringe looks more bulky in comparaison with the azur speedy.

You should get the 30, also you like the size of the miroir speedy right ? the 30 azur is slightly smaller.