Just got a call-Opportunity to get a WOC caviar with silver HW-Should I get it?

^Really depends on your needs, preferences and lifestyle. I often find the M/L too large for night -- I'm petite, love small bags, and only carry essentials. I usually carry my E/W, mini or WOC out for the night to carry my phone, credit cards, ID, tissue, gum, makeup essentials.

I was having this exact same debate a few weeks ago... I wanted the m/l flap but wasn't sure I really needed it that big (I know for a lot of people, it's too small but I have bigger bags and I wanted something for just the bare essentials and to use for both day and night). I LOVE how the WOC looks so I was thinking that might be the perfect option for me. However, some people on here brought up the very good point that I almost overlooked - what do you do with your keys with the WOC...

I went to the boutique to look at both and try to decide between m/l and WOC and realized that as much as I love the WOC look, I would be far too lazy to move everything my regular wallet to the WOC and back...

The SA ended up bringing out a small black caviar flap from the back (about an inch smaller than the m/l) and it was perfect! I ended up getting that and I think it was the perfect compromise. It was cheaper than the m/l and a bit smaller (but still the shape of the regular flap, not square like the mini or long like E/W) and it had more room than the WOC. It might be worth looking into that size if you are trying to decide between the two!

Either of your choices would be awesome and they both look great with casual outfits. If you don't need to carry much and don't mind switching stuff from your wallet over, I think the WOC is a great choice (and I think its great that it can be worn cross body) and its way cheaper which is nice :smile:

Honestly, I wouldn't get it for my first Chanel. It's so small. It is what it is... a wallet on a chain. I know I carry more than a wallet everyday. If you carry very little items, get it. I carry very little compared to most people but that fills up a M/L Chanel easily!! Makeup bag, wallet, hand sanitizer, cell phone, agenda, keys, coin purse, pens, mints, etc-- it takes up space! I think the small bags are perfect for evenings but frankly I hardly use them except for weddings.
I have a vintage Chanel that's about 10" by 8" by 3" and I need to stack my wallet on top!!!!:P

Go see the WOC and see if it's practical for you. I love the WOC, but as others have said...I carry too much stuff for this to really work for me.