Just found out that

Aug 21, 2007
Canada did not order in the LARGE FLAP FROM THE BUBBLE QUILT SERIES! All of Canada, can you believe it, I am so pizzzzzzzzed right now. Was wanting one so badly and I only make my purchases in person, I don't by over the internet (I have a separate funds for my purchases) and this way they don't get mixed up with the Credit Card ones. I keep my purchases separate from hubbies and household:P you get my meaning........anyways needed to rant to people that can appreciate what I am feeling, so of course that is why I am posting here with my fellow TPF'rs;) jeeshhhhhh, cwap no bubble quilt flap:crybaby:

Hey royalhyness. Missed ya all summer!;) I can feel some of your pain.:yes: Only on a smaller scale. I also make all my purchases in person. At Saks in Pitts. The next closest place selling Chanel is 300-400 miles away.:sad: So I am limited to what Saks across the U.S. gets. I tried the internet & got 1 good and 1 bad experience. So I stopped that altogether. There have been a few Chanels I wanted,but of course Saks didn't get them.:crybaby: Your entire country not getting any is ...:nuts: Ya know maybe it's time to take a trip to the states? We'd love to have ya.:P

Canada did not order in the LARGE FLAP FROM THE BUBBLE QUILT SERIES! All of Canada, can you believe it, I am so pizzzzzzzzed right now. Was wanting one so badly and I only make my purchases in person, I don't by over the internet (I have a separate funds for my purchases) and this way they don't get mixed up with the Credit Card ones. I keep my purchases separate from hubbies and household:P you get my meaning........anyways needed to rant to people that can appreciate what I am feeling, so of course that is why I am posting here with my fellow TPF'rs;) jeeshhhhhh, cwap no bubble quilt flap:crybaby:

I know how you feel ... the nearest boutique here didn't order the in and out flaps. The SA told me that the boutique is too small so they are limited to what they can order in. ITA with PurseCrazyGal:yes: ... time for a trip to the US of A! LOL

Hey, hi PurseCrazyGal!!

Awe thanks for the console:heart: Can you believe it, a whole country, a whole country not ordering it, WTF are they thinking, lol:nuts: I was told because of the small openings on either side of the bag was a problem with it. People were complaining that things can come up out of the bag because of them.uggg. I seen the bubble quilt hobo, but just not me IMHO, cute though.
You know this is not the only bag from Chanel that I had wanted, only to find out later almost the same excuse...no sorry we did not order that in:cursing: so glad that I have my beautiful jumbo patent camel or I would really be steamed. Almost from the start of when I got into Chanel, I had wanted a big flap bag in lamb leather, or even in caviar leather,and 4 Chanels later, I still don't have one...too costly so am going to be in retire mode....nothing else I can do, right.
oh well now I can get that MUI MUI and Balenciaga or (Spy bag) not sure between those two at the moment for almost the same price as what I had for the large bubble quilt flap that I thought I would be getting.
By the way thanks for the invite to your Country, maybe that is what I should have been doing in the first place.:heart:
P.S. any new Chanel baby's for you?

I know how you feel ... the nearest boutique here didn't order the in and out flaps. The SA told me that the boutique is too small so they are limited to what they can order in. ITA with PurseCrazyGal:yes: ... time for a trip to the US of A! LOL

Awe sorry for you to asl_bebes :hugs:

Always cwap one way or another for us Canadians. Yes maybe a few of us Canadian gals should rally together and get are fat arses.:nuts::woohoo: over the line....but we really shouldn't need to do that, should we.
Oh well maybe I "Spy" something in my eye a little sooner then expected;) because of this whole situation.

Hey, hi PurseCrazyGal!!

Awe thanks for the console:heart: Can you believe it, a whole country, a whole country not ordering it, WTF are they thinking, lol:nuts: I was told because of the small openings on either side of the bag was a problem with it. People were complaining that things can come up out of the bag because of them.uggg. I seen the bubble quilt hobo, but just not me IMHO, cute though.
You know this is not the only bag from Chanel that I had wanted, only to find out later almost the same excuse...no sorry we did not order that in:cursing: so glad that I have my beautiful jumbo patent camel or I would really be steamed. Almost from the start of when I got into Chanel, I had wanted a big flap bag in lamb leather, or even in caviar leather,and 4 Chanels later, I still don't have one...too costly so am going to be in retire mode....nothing else I can do, right.
oh well now I can get that MUI MUI and Balenciaga or (Spy bag) not sure between those two at the moment for almost the same price as what I had for the large bubble quilt flap that I thought I would be getting.
By the way thanks for the invite to your Country, maybe that is what I should have been doing in the first place.:heart:
P.S. any new Chanel baby's for you?
I know of these words oh so well.:sad: I too am happy I got my camel & bordeaux patent flaps. Tis the season for them. I plan to get alot of use out of them.:P Not sure where you buy your Chanels. Why can't your sa call over here somewhere & locate the bag for you?:shrugs: Haven't gotten anything new lately. Giving my cc a rest. My black patent jumbo arrival date has been changed. Waiting until Oct.23rd so I can get the gift card.
BTW I would go for the 2 for 1. I have been known to do things like that. lol

To our Canadian pfers.......no problema, come on down to sunny Florida and we will help you find all the purses not available in Canada, we can even have a Canadian get together on South Beach.......:yahoo::heart:H

I know of these words oh so well.:sad: I too am happy I got my camel & bordeaux patent flaps. Tis the season for them. I plan to get alot of use out of them.:P Not sure where you buy your Chanels. Why can't your sa call over here somewhere & locate the bag for you?:shrugs: Haven't gotten anything new lately. Giving my cc a rest. My black patent jumbo arrival date has been changed. Waiting until Oct.23rd so I can get the gift card.
BTW I would go for the 2 for 1. I have been known to do things like that. lol

Good question about the SA calling over there and locating the bag, hummmmm...maybe I will ask.
Aw nice to give the CC a rest once in awhile. Oh happy for you about your black patent coming and cannot wait till you post some photos.:heart:
Yes the almost 2 for 1 is most likely what I will do...well for sure the one, lol the mui mui coffer is what I have on hold and will probably pick up some time this week. It's a pretty delish color and different too just like our camel color...different and gorgeous. I have not used mine in awhile, but look at her every time I walk into my closet:drool: I want a spy bag but might just wait on that for awhile. What I really really wanted was to at least try on in real life though was that darn bubble quilt flap...poooooohy pooohy, just kidding been sick for awhile and stuck in the house so I get frustrated and immature too as you just witnessed:nuts:

To our Canadian pfers.......no problema, come on down to sunny Florida and we will help you find all the purses not available in Canada, we can even have a Canadian get together on South Beach.......:yahoo::heart:H

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE SENDOUT :hugs: back to you.
Now hey that idea of a get together on South Beach doesn't sound half bad hummmmmmmm A BEACH HAG BAG PARTY.... I love it:yahoo::woohoo::nuts:
any takers???:heart:

There is a black bubble quilt flap at nordstroms in seattle...i took a pass on it...and they ship to canada...

Lprincess - Thanks so much for the info, but I don't do internet buying, at least I have not up till now.I really like to purchase in person this way I can see and feel the bags, YKWIM. As I have never seen this one in person so would like to try it on first. I thought I might like either the grey or the black, but first choice being the grey one. Also I never use my CC for them,everything is a separate account for my purses.;) I know I sound full of excuses but it is a lot of money for this style and just wished that Canada had brought them in.
Did you see the black one in person and you passed on it cause you didn't like it or...?
Thanks again:heart: