Just for fun: which Perlee Bangle?

cupcake34

Jun 26, 2012
Hi ladies,

if money wasn't an object and you could choose one of these bangles, which one would you pick? Which design does appeal to you more? Have you seen either of these bangles IRL and if so, what do you think of them?

(The pictures show the bangles in RG; but my question also applies to YG, so it doesn't matter which color you like better)

http://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/product/VCARN9WF00/perlee-diamond-bracelet-medium-model-1

http://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/product/VCARN5B200/perlee-clover-bracelet-1

#2 in Rose GOld. Perhaps, next year!

I have recently tried on the type #1 of more than four times in width at the boutique. The price was way over $500,000! It was very heavy. I did not want it.;)

#2 in Rose GOld. Perhaps, next year!

I have recently tried on the type #1 of more than four times in width at the boutique. The price was way over $500,000! It was very heavy. I did not want it.1.1.1.3/bmi/forum.purseblog.com/images/smilies2/wink.gif

Yeah, I can imagine that it was very heavy! But what did you think of the smaller version as pictured in the link above?

Wow! Both are beautiful, so it is hard to choose! I think the clover version wins by a hair, because the clovers are so iconic for Van Cleef and Arpels. Of course if money were no object, I'd buy both, LOL!

Yeah, I can imagine that it was very heavy! But what did you think of the smaller version as pictured in the link above?

I've tried on #1 in WG/PG/YG. Not impressive for the price. I prefer the Clover Diamond one. It's very Vancleef!:P

Oh, could you post the pic or a link to the pic? :smile:

I have posted several pics (from magazine) in which both bracelets stacked in the VCA addiction thread.;)

Yeah, I can imagine that it was very heavy! But what did you think of the smaller version as pictured in the link above?I've tried on #1 in WG/PG/YG. Not impressive for the price. I prefer the Clover Diamond one. It's very Vancleef!1.1.1.4/bmi/forum.purseblog.com/images/smilies2/tongue.gif

Do you think that the all diamond bangle looks better/more impressive in pics than IRL?

I like the clover design best, as einseine said it is very VCA. I don't really judge my jewellery by if it is impressive or not....just by what I like and what makes my heart flutter!