Just for fun... If you could only own two Chanel bags, which would you choose?

-jumbo black caviar flap with SHW (more casual/everyday use)
-226 reissue black with GHW(elegant and transitions to night)

Both have leather that is pretty tough. I prefer to stay away from lamb because I can be hard on my bags.

I know they are both black bags but both are classics. I also like having both the reissue and the classic flap. I'll hopefully have them for a long time until they are passed down to my daughter.

Definitely the reissue & classic flap! The reissue because it's the "original" Chanel bag. The classic flap because the CC lock is recognizable & iconic. If you have these 2 bags in any color/size/leather/hardware combination, then you're all set for your Chanel collection. Timeless, classic, & versatile. To me, these are the equivalent of the birkin & kelly from Hermes.

I will say black reissue with ghdw
As well as grey reissue with rhdw

I initially wan the true red jumbo really bad whe the 10c red was out I couldn't get my hands on it so I got a maxi instead. I like the color but I fount it is little picky with cloth maybe just me and the maxi size was way too bit for me so i sold it.
Now I am looking for some sort of dr red to complete the collection

My black caviar with SHW and my new black lambskin Take Away.

I would, however, find a way to have access to my silver patent GST and my black caviar timeless clutch.

That is tough! Shouldn't this be called Coco's choice!?