Just feel so down today

FEEL BETTER!!!!!
Go get a manicure or something..that always makes me feel better when Im havin a crappy day..Pedicures with leg massages are great stress releivers too!!!!!
Chin up..we r here for ya to talk!

Aww everyone has those days. We are here for you and we are always happy to lend an ear or shoulder to cry on . well i know we are internet family but just feel us close by... Hugs and kisses and Tomorrow is a another day full of greatness and positivity. MUA

Be kind to yourself invisicat. Go and watch a funny movie, or as Jill suggests, a manicure or pedicure. Or a bubble bath!! Have some "me" time where no one can bug you for an hour at least!!!

Aw feel better! I totally know what it's like to just get down in the dumps. I'm feeling lonely too, which is weird considering I'm visiting family, but I miss my boyfriend (and therefore my best friend :sad: )

Thanks, everybody. :smile: Kind words help. I actually made myself do some work on a continuing project I'm behind on, and so I feel some sense of accomplishment. That makes me feel a little better, too. I managed to scrape together enough ingredients to make a pseudo-chili, and I'm sure eating a half-way decent meal helped as well. And I consumed as much chocolate as I could justify. :smile: