Just Bought My First Kooba!

msleex3

Sep 28, 2006
Hi girls!

I'm so excited I have to share this with you -- I just bought my first Kooba off of revolveclothing.com; I had the 30% off for new users, and I bought the Kooba Ginger in Metallic Brown. :yahoo: Do you think that's a good choice? I like large bags and I heard that the Ginger was pretty big, but now I'm kind of in the whole "oh-no-did-I-make-the-right-choice?"

By the way, how do you think the arm-space for the bag is? I'm nervous that it might be too small -- those who have gingers: how did you feel about the strap length/space?

What do you girls think? Does anyone have the metallic brown? It looks gorgeous but I hope it's not TOO metallic as some of the trends were in 2005. Thanks!

Congrats!! I have a Kooba that I love (so does my sister, she's always "borrowing" it!!!) I am dying to get the Natasha... is there a code for 30%??? also, how much is shipping???

the shipping was priority and was free!
the code for 30% off was for new accounts at revolveclothing.com... it was my first purchase!

i will definitely post pics up asap! this is my first bag since i got my juicy couture in april/may of 2006! (and i earned this bag's money by myself..yay!)

Congrats on the new bag. I think the arm hole is similar to the Marcelle. I don't think it's going to go well over a coat but if you have medium sized arms, you should do fine having it on your shoulder.

The first time I bought from Revolve I never knew about the 1st time buyers discount. I placed my order and when the last page came up they took 30% off automatically. I was thrilled. I don't know if that still happens or if you must have the code.

Congrats on the new bag. I think the arm hole is similar to the Marcelle. I don't think it's going to go well over a coat but if you have medium sized arms, you should do fine having it on your shoulder.

The first time I bought from Revolve I never knew about the 1st time buyers discount. I placed my order and when the last page came up they took 30% off automatically. I was thrilled. I don't know if that still happens or if you must have the code.

ahh thanks lexie! you've been so helpful with my questions concerning the color of the bag and everything... and thanks for letting me know about the arm hole! i looked up the marcelle and that bag is cute, too!

thanks so much