Just back from Paris....

Not to be an enabler :angel: but here are some pics under different lighting, angles etc. and as compared to the black Reissue. I also took some pics vs. the 17B grey caviar CF. I must admit, she has very puffy quilts...especially for a Reissue. Definitely worth checking out ;) Hope you are enjoying your weekend! :drinks:
View attachment 3839204 View attachment 3839205 View attachment 3839206 View attachment 3839207 View attachment 3839208 View attachment 3839209 View attachment 3839210 View attachment 3839211
Ugh, WHY do you "torture" us with these extra pics:giggle::lol:i might be kind of mad :mad:at you for this (JK:giggle:!!)
@Vanana ....clearly, YOU NEED :yes:THIS BAG ASAP!!! If you don't, i will!!!!!! :hugs:

Reactions: FunBagz
I am very happy with the quality of this bag. I am of the opinion that nothing is ever exactly "perfect" and there will be issues of imperfection from time to time, but everyone's level of tolerance for such issues varies. Personally, I find the the quality of Chanel bags to be superior to nearly every other premier designer. I have passed on a couple bags when inspecting them at the boutique due a dent or an uneven stitch, etc. And I did have the strap replaced on one of my classic flaps a couple weeks after purchase due to the leather peeling, but there was no charge and the service was exceptional. To alleviate your concerns about quality, I would suggest you buy in person so you can inspect the bag and only purchase from a boutique or retailer that allows returns or exchanges in the event you discover an issue after purchasing. GL![/QUOTE]

Thank you, FunBagz, for helping answer!
I totally agree that i need to buy in person from the boutique that allows returns and exchanges.
Enjoy your beauties!:heart:

Good morning, TPFers! Just returning from a week in Paris and wanted to share my Chanel goodies and experience at CDG. I was actually not planning on doing much, if any, shopping this trip thanks to my 17B over indulgences :angel: But I had one 17K item I was interested in and promised myself I would only get it if it was available at CDG Gate 2E, Gate K. Since we flew out of Gate M, I had to try my luck at getting through to Gate K and was successful. I encountered three security officers making my way into the gate and only the first one resisted letting me through. I was polite, but insistent that I had a SA at the Chanel boutique waiting for me (a fib, but it worked :graucho:). He finally let us pass, but said the others security officers might not. The other two easily let us through once I told them we were shopping. As we approached the boutique, there she was...my 17K wishlist item on display in the front window! It was destiny :lol:! The 17K/Fall Act II Reissue/2.55 in metallic silver (anthracite according to the tag) w/shiny silver hardware in the medium/226 size (code is 17K A37587 Y82668 4B173) :heart: The finish on the bag is beautiful and I just love the shiny silver hardware. This is my first medium/226 size Reissue and I am really enjoying the size. I also picked up a pair of sunglasses at the boutique and a bottle of the new Gabrielle at duty free.

This was my first time shopping at the CDG boutique and it was quite lovely. They had a fairly good stock. A few Classic Flaps and Reissues in seasonal colors only...specifically saw a jumbo in silver lamb, reissue in silver/black paint splatter w/black hardware, and a reissue from a prior season in metallic silver w/aged gold hardware. Lots of seasonal bags (both current and prior) and a few boys (didn't see any in black, but didn't ask either). A few seasonal WOCs too (didn't see any classic WOCs), but not much for minis (saw a black jersey one). It looked like they had a lot of larger sized O Cases in a cabinet, but I didn't ask to see them.

Thanks for letting me share!
View attachment 3837495
This one is stunning! Love the sheen and pufiness! Congrats!!

Love this! Hoping to get a 226 while in Europe.
Thank you! She does not disappoint IRL! Good luck finding your Reissue in Europe!

I think I'm in love:heart::heart::heart:! Thanks for the beautiful pics!
Thank you, ChanelLover! I fell in love when I saw her myself!

This one is stunning! Love the sheen and pufiness! Congrats!!
Thanks so much, Bibi! She is one of the puffiest Reissues I think I've ever seen. Felt very fortunate that everything worked out for her to come home with me. Especially with the upcoming US price increase.

Reactions: Bibi25260
Not to be an enabler :angel: but here are some pics under different lighting, angles etc. and as compared to the black Reissue. I also took some pics vs. the 17B grey caviar CF. I must admit, she has very puffy quilts...especially for a Reissue. Definitely worth checking out ;) Hope you are enjoying your weekend! :drinks:
View attachment 3839204 View attachment 3839205 View attachment 3839206 View attachment 3839207 View attachment 3839208 View attachment 3839209 View attachment 3839210 View attachment 3839211
OMG :faint: :loveeyes: GORGEOUSNESS!!!! :love::hbeat: What a great choice from Paris!!!I saw briefly this reissue of your post ( i think it was a purchase thread?) This is such a dream combo on reissue! Shiny silver HW is TDF :loveeyes:And soooo puffy quilts!!! :drool::tup: I'm happily done collecting purses and now obsessed into the other dengerous world lately ( jewelry....:sweatdrop: ) and am happily rotating my Chanel each days, BUT IF I would choose to add one last Chanel, probably this would be it! Seriously so gorgeous and edgy, can wear anytime. :yes: I'll be satisfied and looking forward your cool mod shot with this beauty whenever you have a chance next time ;):heart::heart::heart:Big congratulation @FunBagz :drinks::congrats: :dothewave: :party::yahoo:

I am a Reissue fan and this is one of the most beautiful and coolest Reissue bags I´ve ever seen. Makes all other reissues fade away:smile: Congratulations on being able to get such a beauty:smile:

Best reissue ever I've seen! Congrats!! I own a few reissues and love them the best in Chanel :smile: Enjoy!!!!

Thank you, Chanel7Chanel! This is my second one and I'm quite smitten!

Hi @FunBagz ! I love your bag and great comparison pics! I just saw beautiful pics of @shopgirl4cc today and oh i am just fascinated by her beauty! :loveeyes: even though i was not into Reissue wagon but just love this one! Your reissue is just gorg and I've never seen before. Congrats to you again and congrats to shopgirl :smile:XO

Thank you, Love Paris City! I was a bit slow to warm up to the Reissue myself, but once I got my 225/small I knew wanted second.

I am a Reissue fan and this is one of the most beautiful and coolest Reissue bags I´ve ever seen. Makes all other reissues fade away:smile: Congratulations on being able to get such a beauty:smile:

Thank you, amna72! I agree that this Reissue is a special piece. I'm usually one to rotate my bags out nearly every day, but I've been having trouble putting her down since I got her.

Gorgeous Reissue - congratulations!

Thanks, More bags!