Just arrived! Large Vanity tote! Pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So snagged this from BG for $580 regular retail I believe was $1300. This bag is freaking gorgeous! Its huge and so pretty! Coated canvas. I never saw this at the boutique, had I, I would have paid $1300 without blinking!!!

[​IMG]

Loves it!!!

2. That's a nice tote! I love the shinny trim. I think I saw that at the boutique and I remember thinking...it's so pretty but it's too big for me. That bag for $580 is a steal!! CONGRATS!!!

3. That bag is gorgeous! I have never seen that style before. What an amazing bargain- congrats! Is the tag hanging on the front mirror-like?

4. Yes its a mirror, like the Moonlight evening bags I got from NM....I am so spoiled by these sales, wont be able to pay retail anymore! LOL!

5. So cute! I saw it online but had just missed it - glad you got it! Thanks for sharing your pics

6. wow it is gone. Love it!!

7. great buy! so pretty :tup:

8. oh wow. thats a beautiful bag.. :sunshine::sunshine:

9. Great bag and what a steal! I want the Boston version of that bag.

10. I woudl love to see a picture of that boston!!!

11. Beautiful bag, Congratulations!!

12. Hot tamale! Never seen it before either! enjoy

13. Wow~~* It's a nice bag one :tup:
    Congratulation! :smile:

14. Nice bag, congrats!

15. really nice bag