Just a Thought...in a Positive way...

thompk

O.G.
Apr 10, 2006
Vlad & Megs...(as is your job isn't hard enough as is...:Push: )

:idea: I was wondering since we have all put SO much effort into creating a list of negative or "untrustworthy" eBay Sellers or sites...why don't we have a sticky post that actually names some of the decent sellers?

I am NOT saying this b/c I want to sell my bags here...sure that would be nice, but I am not in a rush to make it to the Market Place & you both have your own reasons for everything.:flowers:

The though had just come up as I was reading all of the people that are selling fakes and the list is endless...so, maybe we should have a thread...where people can post successful transactions with certain eBay sellers...this might weed out most of the bad ones without having to bash them...:angel:

Anyway, just a thought...you can even leave me out of the list:noworry: ...I know I have already been brought up numerous times throughout the forum.

Anyway, Just an idea....Kristy

i was actually looking for a thread like that the other day in the authenticate this OR deals and steals section and was very suprised not to find one. i think it would be very helpful to those of us who aren't eligable for the marketplace for whatever reason. :biggrin:

Well, why don't we do it then...anyone want to start the thread...maybe a non-seller...I don't want to promote myself, but I definitely have some GREAT eBay sellers that I would LOVE to give
credit to!

Kristy

thompk said:
Well, why don't we do it then...anyone want to start the thread...maybe a non-seller...I don't want to promote myself, but I definitely have some GREAT eBay sellers that I would LOVE to give
credit to!

Kristy

You are more than welcome to start a thread on trustworthy ebay sellers yourself, I will stick it later.