Just a Thought...in a Positive way...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Vlad & Megs...(as is your job isn't hard enough as is...:Push: )

:idea: I was wondering since we have all put SO much effort into creating a list of negative or "untrustworthy" eBay Sellers or sites...why don't we have a sticky post that actually names some of the decent sellers?

I am NOT saying this b/c I want to sell my bags here...sure that would be nice, but I am not in a rush to make it to the Market Place & you both have your own reasons for everything.:flowers:

The though had just come up as I was reading all of the people that are selling fakes and the list is endless...so, maybe we should have a thread...where people can post successful transactions with certain eBay sellers...this might weed out most of the bad ones without having to bash them...:angel:

Anyway, just a thought...you can even leave me out of the list:noworry: ...I know I have already been brought up numerous times throughout the forum.

Anyway, Just an idea....Kristy

2. I've been meaning to post this for a long time now. I definitely think it's a good idea.

3. i was actually looking for a thread like that the other day in the authenticate this OR deals and steals section and was very suprised not to find one. i think it would be very helpful to those of us who aren't eligable for the marketplace for whatever reason. :biggrin:

4. Well, why don't we do it then...anyone want to start the thread...maybe a non-seller...I don't want to promote myself, but I definitely have some GREAT eBay sellers that I would LOVE to give
    credit to!

Kristy

5. You are more than welcome to start a thread on trustworthy ebay sellers yourself, I will stick it later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice