Just a quick hello from disney :)

1. Well, we're off on our adventure! Having a blast...amazing to be boarding a airplane, fly, get rental car, drive, park, tram, tickets and into disney in under 2 hours whew!

The aurelia GM performed amazingly as a catch all tote on the airplane...switched to my denim backpack, gm at the park and it was great...used the pockets for 1) easy to reach camera 2) phone and cash/ cc

inside plenty of room for everythin else.

First time I used the backpack, which I wasn't sure of, but pressie from dh and kids...love it!

Talk to you all soon! Tink

2. Aww. It sounds like you are having a great time! Enjoy yourself! : )

3. have a great time!

4. Have a great time there..! ;)

5. You just make sure to take photos of the bikinis to match all those cute Antiguas and accompanying towels! :P

6. :nuts: Good to hear that you're having a great time! Post pics if you can pleaseeee!:yes:

7. Have a wonderful trip! :smile:

8. great to hear you're having a wonderful time at Disney w/ your LV's!

9. Great, I hope you contiune to have a great time, and don't forget to post some pics for us :smile:

10. Sounds like you are having a great time! Have a wonderful rest of the trip!:heart:

11. Great to hear from you Twink!!! Enjoy Disney!!!! :flowers:

12. I can't wait till both of my children are old enough to enjoy Disney! Have fun!!

13. Have a great time Tink!

14. Hope you are enjoying your trip! Disney looks like so much fun!

15. I am so happy you are having a great time!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice