Just A Hypothetical Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you were to choose between fjord or togo which one would you prefer ?
    I have both so far i prefer fjord as it seems to stay in shape more than togo ...

2. You are right kaka Fjord is more structured than togo. Both are great bags. I have a togo birkin but would purchase fjord for its stiffness.

3. I will love to have every leather as they mentioned, each leather has its own unique smell:smile:

I only have togo, and doesn't mind the slouchiness.

4. Thanks Sus im actually thinking of getting another birkin but the color i want does not come in fjord only togo.

5. Right now im leaning towards another fjord.... I always love reading other member's input and views on leather so everybody's input is very highly appreciated and thank you very much in advance :smile:

6. Fjord for rigidity and rainproof qualities
    Togo for being slightly lighter and less veiny

7. Fjord - love the veins :heart:

8. I would pick togo. Fjord is heavier than togo, and my togo is already heavier than I'd like it to be.