Junior Drake??

lucegoose

Jun 6, 2009
Has anyone hear heard of Junior Drake? I just recently have and don't know much about the brand... I Googled the name and surprisingly there are tons of bags by this brand that I really like. :P

Any stories, advice, opinions etc? Thanks :biggrin:

I bought a bag for my daughter and I have a few JD SLG's, love them all!

A lot of the bag designs are not for me (as is with any line) but what I have, I love!

I had a Junior Drake bag, and I loved it, but then the strap fell right off and that was a bit of a let down... I got it on a really good sale though so I wasn't too sad but still, I'd never had that happen with any brand before.

I had never heard of Junior Drake until recently when I bought a Junior Drake coin purse at TJ Maxx for $10.00, original price was $68.00 I thought it was cute and the leather on it is awesome. I would by a bag in a heart beat!

I have a Junior Drake bag that I use for school. It's huge and really soft, and so far is holding up really well. It's pretty new (only a few months old), but I don't baby it at all and wear it out in the rain, and it's usually full of books+laptop. I got it on sale for 50% off, and it's a great bag.

I bought my first Junior Drake bag in January and have been using it as an everyday bag. I did spray it with some kiwi spray, but as it is black, I don't know if it was really needed. It's Italian calfskin leather (according to the SA who seemed to know a lot about various Junior Drake styles) and it has held up very well! I've worn it rain and shine, packed with my laptop, etc. Not a problem for it. I paid about 40% off - it was on sale as it was the last one of that style they had.