June 2021 Purchases!

Hey ladies! I am finally joining the club! I have been saving up for this and finally, I have it!

I was supposed to travel to Tokyo last year to try to find and snag this beauty, but because of the pandemic, my plans were halted. I was planning to buy it when international travel resumes, but with the crazy price increases Chanel has been having lately, I don't think it would be justifiable for me to buy this bag at a cost that's higher than what it is now so I just took the plunge. And the good thing about it is I got the exact item I wanted: from the size, hardware, leather, and pattern! I think it was a good decision all in all to order it through a personal shopper because I got what I really like versus purchasing direct from store where I would be reliant on available stocks and most likely won't get the bag that I prefer.

Ladies, meet my first and dream Chanel bag. CHANEL LE BOY, QUILTED, NEW MEDIUM, CAVIAR LEATHER, BRUSHED GOLD HARDWARE. I AM IN LOVE!

View attachment 5120834

View attachment 5120836

View attachment 5120838
Congrats on your boy bag! So beautiful!

My SA texted me today, did you get yourself a classic yet? I said I have a black caviar jumbo and medium caviar rose clair. He said darn. I'm like why darn?

He said I was going to give you a small beige. I said I don't like the small size and beige enough to get. He was like, well then...I also have a medium black caviar gold hardware if you are interested..he got my heart fluttering..lol. I said let me think about it...cuz I just got grey mini handle and beige woc 2 weeks ago..

His store is wipe cleaned of everything. These are his quota bags for his list of clients and he said it won't make it on the selling floor. How lucky am I? :heart:

He said he will hold it for me for 3 hours...it took me...30 mins to say yes lol. I went to pick up this beauty right away...he was out of the Chanel boxes...it was in its original white box... I'm like can I take a peak?...he said only a peak please before everyone else asks him for one :biggrin:It's too hard to pass up on a timeless classic...and the crazy price increase..it may be my last classic...I can't stomach the $1k increase...

Welcome home my pretty :heart:

20210626_224139.jpg

My SA texted me today, did you get yourself a classic yet? I said I have a black caviar jumbo and medium caviar rose clair. He said darn. I'm like why darn?

He said I was going to give you a small beige. I said I don't like the small size and beige enough to get. He was like, well then...I also have a medium black caviar gold hardware if you are interested..he got my heart fluttering..lol. I said let me think about it...cuz I just got grey mini handle and beige woc 2 weeks ago..

His store is wipe cleaned of everything. These are his quota bags for his list of clients and he said it won't make it on the selling floor. How lucky am I? :heart:

He said he will hold it for me for 3 hours...it took me...30 mins to say yes lol. I went to pick up this beauty right away...he was out of the Chanel boxes...it was in its original white box... I'm like can I take a peak?...he said only a peak please before everyone else asks him for one :biggrin:It's too hard to pass up on a timeless classic...and the crazy price increase..it may be my last classic...I can't stomach the $1k increase...

View attachment 5121600

Congratulations! Classics are flying off the shelves now. Oh not really, they don't even reach the selling floor. :biggrin:

View attachment 5121600

You are so lucky! I’m have the black caviar medium too and I am still thinking if I should add the black lambskin medium before the price increase. Seems too similar but I really love how the lambskin looks on black. Arghs.

Reactions: Baybeeh0ney
You are so lucky! I’m have the black caviar medium too and I am still thinking if I should add the black lambskin medium before the price increase. Seems too similar but I really love how the lambskin looks on black. Arghs.
Do it! :biggrin: I already have a medium caviar rose clair, but it was too hard to pass up on a black one!
You don't wanna regret it after the increase!
My sa didn't pressure me into it. But he even said, after the increase its not even worth it..its the highest jump in increase he ever seen!

• Wow
Reactions: 2manychins
Do it! :biggrin: I already have a medium caviar rose clair, but it was too hard to pass up on a black one!
You don't wanna regret it after the increase!
My sa didn't pressure me into it. But he even said, after the increase its not even worth it..its the highest jump in increase he ever seen!

She is also keen on getting the medium caviar in beige clair. Am I right sis? :biggrin:

I agree with @Baybeeh0ney
Do it! We support you! :biggrin:

If only I can leave the ban island now, I would have bought another classic flap :biggrin:

View attachment 5121600
So lucky congratulations on this super classic piece! I wonder who’s the other lucky person who’ll get the beige!

Reactions: Baybeeh0ney
Just bought these 2 bags from 21a. The brown medium cf and the green mini rectangular with top handle. So happy that I found them before this crazy price increase View attachment 5120798
Omg! I pulled the trigger on this green with my shopper so I havent seen this IRL. Is she gorgeous? Wanted a “muted” rather than “shiny” green. I hope I made a right choice?! How are you loving yours?