June 2019 / Summertime fun begins!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Long time no see, Chanel friends. :wave: I am excited to share my latest purchase. It is so fun and also a major departure from anything else I have in my collection. I (along with my kitty Walter) present the Street Spirit Toile Backpack (otherwise known as the Graffiti backpack). :love:

Attached Files:

Dextersmom likes this.
  3. Congrats on your gorgeous new backpack DM — it looks fabulous on you. It is wonderful to see you and Walter here again :smile:.

Auvina15 and Dextersmom like this.
  4. Here is my June addition. Waiting for it to arrive. New 2.55 coin case

Attached Files:

5. The grungy 90s teen inside me fell for the graffiti this collection!! :smile: Have these two cool cuties on the way to me!

Attached Files:

6. Thank you so much, my darling friend IM. :hugs::heart:

@Frillylily.
    Thank you so much, Frillylily.:hbeat: Walter loves to examine every new item coming into the house. Dexter can't really be bothered. :lol: We keep lint rollers all over the house, including the car....small price to pay for their love and companionship. :catlick::heart:

Frillylily and Iamminda like this.
  7. I’m so sorry. I posted my picture on your post. I accidentally hit the wrong reply button on the wrong message. I apologize!

dailylux likes this.
  8. I started my birthday month with a bang!!
    463D5560-D6B0-448C-AD07-0988AC7D730B.jpg
    IMG_1976.JPG

9. Dear Bentley, what a beautiful Combo!! Enjoy your new beauties!!:loveeyes::flowers:

10. Thank you so much, Nerja!! :heart::hbeat:

Nerja likes this.
  11. the blue reminds my of mermaid. very pretty birthday gifts you've got! Happy birthday!

My birthday is in June too and hoping for the deauville!

fashion_junky and iferodi like this.
  12. Happy Birthday.....I don’t know you personally but I feel that coco handle is SO you! Lol.....just from your collection that you’ve posted on here. Congrats, both are stunning bags!!!

fashion_junky likes this.
  13. Gorgeous! I neeeed

14. 8197FECD-0D02-42FE-B1D3-21FA18A89078.jpeg My first Chanel purchase.

15. Happy to add this Deauville Tote (black with grey/silver font and specs, shiny ruthenium hardware). It is described as "medium", but the tag shows "large" (because...you know...Chanel LOL). It is the 10.2" x 13.8" x 6.2" size.

CCDeauvilleA.jpg CCDeauvilleB.jpg CCDeauvilleC.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice