June 2011

ok the large mono casmetique 415 is coming june 1st the idylle pegase is coming I think in 65 and an idylle cosmetique in the smaller size. no new vernis or damier. Also a new mono bag cross body casual with a flap in 2 sizes pm and mm mano something I cannot pronounce any french words so I didnt understand name. I wish I had pics!!!

I did not get a confirmation if mirabeau is coming??

Does anyone have more information on the monogram cross body bag? :graucho:

The name of the bag is Menilmontant (no wonder you didn't remember it!)...it will be available in PM and MM monogram, and as previously stated it is similar to the Saumur according to LV. But I have yet to see it. If someone has seen pics, can you describe it? Flap or no flap? Zipper? Rounded or square? I am dying to know! Prices will be $1080 and $1280, respectively.

The name of the bag is Menilmontant (no wonder you didn't remember it!)...it will be available in PM and MM monogram, and as previously stated it is similar to the Saumur according to LV. But I have yet to see it. If someone has seen pics, can you describe it? Flap or no flap? Zipper? Rounded or square? I am dying to know! Prices will be $1080 and $1280, respectively.

i saw it. its shaped just like a typical saddle bag. not as big as saumur and no double flap (only single. it is pretty but simple. rounded. vachetta trim although i cant remember if the handle is vachetta or the fabric????

Does anybody know all of the releases on June first. I know the cosmetic bag, Mirabeau, and mc Alma. I was wondering if they going to release the ee Alma pm In prune too. Since I want to get something before the increase on June 2 because june 1st is my bdae. Have anybody saw the Mirabeau, whAt do they think about it. Alma or Mirabeau? Thank you

Does anybody know all of the releases on June first. I know the cosmetic bag, Mirabeau, and mc Alma. I was wondering if they going to release the ee Alma pm In prune too. Since I want to get something before the increase on June 2 because june 1st is my bdae. Have anybody saw the Mirabeau, whAt do they think about it. Alma or Mirabeau? Thank you

Yes, Alma EE Prune will be release on June 1st too. My SA showed it to me yesterday.

I would pick Alma over Mirabeau. Mirabeau is priced over 2K and doesn't have anything to protect the contents of your purse, plus fingerprints are really obvious on the smooth patent leather that holds the buckle. Alma is cheaper, fingerprints don't show, and it zippers completely. Plus it's a classic.

I just put a reserve on a prune alma pm! I'll have from Wednesday to Friday to go in and get it. :woohoo: So much for my bag ban (I sound like a broken record) but now I want to get it before any price increase.

I saw a damier ebene shoulder carry bag...

sorry let me add more....its like a meld between siracusa and saleya! zippered top and has cute pleats fairly small sized and price at 1k-ish..I told my SA that I think they will sell quite a few of them due to price point and great features like the pleat and although small it will carry much..

Yes, Alma EE Prune will be release on June 1st too. My SA showed it to me yesterday.

I would pick Alma over Mirabeau. Mirabeau is priced over 2K and doesn't have anything to protect the contents of your purse, plus fingerprints are really obvious on the smooth patent leather that holds the buckle. Alma is cheaper, fingerprints don't show, and it zippers completely. Plus it's a classic.

Thank you lvsistinamm. Im going to vegas tonight hopefully I can see it. And if they let me buy it early if not, then I guess ill go on my bday since that's when it comes out. How do u like the color on the alma.

Thank you lvsistinamm. Im going to vegas tonight hopefully I can see it. And if they let me buy it early if not, then I guess ill go on my bday since that's when it comes out. How do u like the color on the alma.

I love the Alma in EE Prune! I would totally buy it if I didn't already have the Vernis Alma in Amarante. :smile:

I saw a damier ebene shoulder carry bag...

sorry let me add more....its like a meld between siracusa and saleya! zippered top and has cute pleats fairly small sized and price at 1k-ish..I told my SA that I think they will sell quite a few of them due to price point and great features like the pleat and although small it will carry much..

Oooh a new Damier bag. I can't wait to see what it looks like in person! Thanks for the info!