Jumping the Trenino Bandwagon .. here's mine!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got some pics and here's my newest addition :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've decided to keep this one and the other one, my friend wanted it. She didn't want to trade her CR Zucca, so do you think I should sell the other Trenino to her? Hmmm .. I don't know what to tell her though.

2. Ohh its pretty! I love the back!

3. congrats! :biggrin:

4. pretty trenino!

so u got 2 citta rosa trenino and u wanna sell 1 to ur friend?

5. Beautful Citta Rosa trenino!
    Umm I guess if she's not gonna trade u should sell it to her. I mean don't just give it away ... lol

or if u can't bear to part with the other one either ... keep the other one too ... lmao

6. love your trenino. congrats!

7. Beautiful bag! Great placement!!!

8. I guess, but I also like the other one since it has more of the city scene. My friend has 2 CR Zucca and I wanted to trade initially. She refused. So, I guess I'm gonna sell it to her then.

9. I do need the $$ to get more bags but otherwise, I would really keep BOTH! Crazy right?:P

10. Congrats!

11. aww PinkPeony .. she has 2 CR Zuccas and she won't trade u one?! that sucks ... :sad:

lol yeah if you didn't need the money for more bags I'd def. say keep both !! :biggrin:

12. I don't blame her though. Had it been me, I am reluctant to let go too. :nogood: Her CR Zucca are TDF! I am very happy with my trenino though.

13. ok as long as you're happy with what you have :yes:
    yeah .. I'd probably be reluctant to let go too :smile:

14. Congratulations!:dothewave:

15. To those who just bought a Trenino, how do you plan to use it? Just wondering since I am not too sure what to do with mine ... not going on a dream vacation soon since money in the bank is depleting from all this shoping binge ...