Jump on my fuchsia train and reveal of a few recent buys!

Congrats bluekit! Fabulous picks! All your pink/fuchsia items this current and past seasons are stunning! My favorite has to be the fuchsia lamb flap! The color is gorgeous!!! Your Pondicherry and blue frame bag look very practical too! When you have a chance, please please share some mod shots!

wow! so I see a decision has been made... congratulations BK! I am so anxious to get my hands on mine. You have triple the goodness though. Are you keeping both WOC? The med/large is simply divine! like tutu's pink!

I'm aboard your fuschia train and what a great colorful ride. Congrats bluekit on you lamb m/l and patent woc. They are just stunning. It's so hard to choose because the color is just so beautiful in every leather finish and size. I'm having trouble deciding on whether to get the lamb jumbo, it's just so lush and happy, but my SA keeps saying m/l is good. Your Pondichery and blue tote will be great everyday work bags and the blue camelia wallet is perfect. I love the camelia line too and couldn't walk away from the wocs and yen wallet, but now your pics tell me I "need" a coin purse.