Jump in the bathtub!

Hi Whitebirkin! I purchased that particular beauty in Japan at a Hermes resell shop. I actually went to the Satin Doll (the store where Mika works at) first to see there stock. they do have alot of Birkins and Kellys! Sadly they didnt have the Rose Naturele that I got. Mine also has the Celtic Cross on the strap next to the craftsman ID. Thanks to Gina_b I found out my Birkin was made by a Master Craftsman:yahoo:. This color is SO rare that if you see one you have to snap it up right away! We have another lovely member here who has this particular color in a KELLY! I think its Sweetpea.

Thanks so much for the info, Simply Princess!! You're so lucky to have gotten such a beautiful pink Birkin! You bet, if I ever get the chance to see one that's on sale I would definitely snatch it up and bring it home!! And btw, the rest of your collection is TDF!! :heart::drool::tup:

SP: Your collection pic should be made into a framed wall size photo that should hang in every bathroom! Have you ever seen Kimora Lee Simmons' closet? I think she would be jealous if she saw your bathtub!!!

"Spectacular eye-opener".....i'm still not a "H" bag owner and waiting for that day to happens...but after lookin at ur collections, i'm full of envy.

Thanks for sharing!~

Oh my goodness I completely forgot about this thread!LOL

LL- I miss you tooo dear! Work is sooo busy:crybaby:

Madam Bijoux- I have both the Togo and Boxcalf Raisin Birkins.:tup:

I must redo the picture yes? It needs the new additions to the family!