Jumbo white caviar with gold hw

donutdonut

Dec 5, 2008
Hi, I just want to know what do you guys think of Jumbo white caviar gold hw. I just purchased one but my mom said the silver one could be more beautiful than the gold one :sad:... I haven't received the bag yet and still can exchange... Help me with your advice please.. Thank you...

Here is picts sent by my SA.

Attachments

Chanel779

Jun 22, 2009
New York
The silver is a bit more casual I have a white caviar med/large with SHW but I think for the jumbo I like the gold. :tup:

materialgurl

in a material world
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
i have the white jumbo with shw.. that was my holy grail bag a couple years ago.. but now i am in a gold phase... so... if i were to buy it today it would be ghw... but honestly i like both! all my bags are mixed.. i have some shw and some ghw... ya can't go wrong.. gotta have different hw to match different outfits/jewelry!

donutdonut

Dec 5, 2008
ahhh you guys are quick! Thank youuuu.... I will let you guys know whether I decide to stay on ghw or exchange for silver once it gets in front of my door!

minnie04

IG minnie0104
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
USA
I used to have both, but i sold my gold. i still prefer the silver. classic and never outdated.
jmho! ( if beige with gold hardware, yes , but white, i prefer silver !).

queenofchic

Mar 17, 2008
I'm normally a gold hardware girl for all my bags, but I think the SILVER on the white makes is the perfect combo.