Jumbo vs Med/large flap??

Hi girls,
I'm on the wait list for a Chanel bag at the moment and is very confused whether to purchase a Chanel black jumbo or m/l (caviar)

Upon research, I noticed how the Chanel jumbo double flap looks really big on some people and normal on others given similar heights. Im 5'3, size 0 and was wondering if you girls were able to post pictures up to help me make a decision :kiss:

Hi im the same measurements as you except an inch taller. I love both size but use my jumbo more nowadays as its roomier. Plus I love the size. I don't think it looks big on me at all. Try both sizes at the store just so you have an idea :smile:

Ps. I posted a pic on a recent thread called red Chanel's in action. You can see how it looks on me there.

it is better if you go to the boutique and try on the m/l and the jumbo and then post pictures so that we can see how you look in those sizes.

Hi im the same measurements as you except an inch taller. I love both size but use my jumbo more nowadays as its roomier. Plus I love the size. I don't think it looks big on me at all. Try both sizes at the store just so you have an idea :smile:

Ps. I posted a pic on a recent thread called red Chanel's in action. You can see how it looks on me there.

Unfortunately I dont have a Chanel store in the city I live in.:sad: I have a relative who is helping me get the bag ATM

i'm also 5'3 and i have just purchased my third jumbo. i think that size is perfect to go from day to night and much more roomy.

i also have a long wallet and can fit that in along with a make up case, keys and phone.

I am 5'3 too and I got the Jumbo. I like it coz it's roomier. And it's not big at all. Posted pics for you

Attachments

• image-3300193343.jpg
    image-3300193343.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 1,720
  • image-359660116.jpg
    image-359660116.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 4,012
  • image-388668391.jpg
    image-388668391.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 7,621
meah21 said:
Thanks everyone for your input.
If i were to get the m/l would I be able to put a long wallet and a phone inside?

You would be able to but you won't be able to fit anything else. I just use a LV cles or a small wallet with it, so that I can fit more stuff (ie keys, make up case, phone).