Jumbo Purchase! Buying from Trendlee

hello lovely ladies! I am new around here so if this is not the right place, please do let me know. I was in the market for a Jumbo. I was considering buying new but with the price increase I decided to peruse the pre-loved market.

I found the perfect baby in excellent condition on Trendlee. With the Black Friday 15% off I figured it was the perfect time. However, now I am worried that the deal was TOO good.

When I searched the serial number, it popped up on 1st dibs as well. What is that about? Does anyone know?

They do have a great return policy, so that is calming my nerves.

Does anyone have any experience with buying from Trendlee? I am new to the preloved matket. Should I get it authenticated?

I've purchased from Trendlee and they are awesome!! They sell on other platforms for sure (Tradesy, which is where I purchased from, plus a bunch of others). So that's probably why you saw it on 1stdibs. You should definitely get it authenticated as a precaution since its preowned, but I believe they're one of the trusted sellers mentioned on here.

On a side note, I think their bags are often cheaper than other places because they don't have any "accessories" (authenticity card, dustbag, etc).

Reactions: BelleDeJourEtNuit
I've purchased from Trendlee and they are awesome!! They sell on other platforms for sure (Tradesy, which is where I purchased from, plus a bunch of others). So that's probably why you saw it on 1stdibs. You should definitely get it authenticated as a precaution since its preowned, but I believe they're one of the trusted sellers mentioned on here.

On a side note, I think their bags are often cheaper than other places because they don't have any "accessories" (authenticity card, dustbag, etc).

Thank you! I just got the bag and it is beautiful. Yes, there are no accesories. Not even a dust bag but it definitely passes my Initial sniff test but I'm not an expert. It came with authentication papers from ******************.

Do you have any advice on how to further get it authenticated? I appreciate your time :smile:

:smile:
Thank you! I just got the bag and it is beautiful. Yes, there are no accesories. Not even a dust bag but it definitely passes my Initial sniff test but I'm not an expert. It came with authentication papers from ******************.

Do you have any advice on how to further get it authenticated? I appreciate your time :smile:
I had it looked at on this forum under the Chanel authentication thread. It might take several days but the authenticators are really helpful, just be sure to attach all of the required shots that they need. If it wasn't from a trusted seller I probably would have used a paid service (which I honestly don't know much about), but since Trendlee is well regarded I felt comfortable with the thumbs up on here. :smile:

:smile:
I had it looked at on this forum under the Chanel authentication thread. It might take several days but the authenticators are really helpful, just be sure to attach all of the required shots that they need. If it wasn't from a trusted seller I probably would have used a paid service (which I honestly don't know much about), but since Trendlee is well regarded I felt comfortable with the thumbs up on here. :smile:

Thanks so much!! I'll head over there now.

hello lovely ladies! I am new around here so if this is not the right place, please do let me know. I was in the market for a Jumbo. I was considering buying new but with the price increase I decided to peruse the pre-loved market.

I found the perfect baby in excellent condition on Trendlee. With the Black Friday 15% off I figured it was the perfect time. However, now I am worried that the deal was TOO good.

When I searched the serial number, it popped up on 1st dibs as well. What is that about? Does anyone know?

They do have a great return policy, so that is calming my nerves.

Does anyone have any experience with buying from Trendlee? I am new to the preloved matket. Should I get it authenticated?

I bought an 8-year old 227 reissue from them. It was amazing quality (like new), with a card and was authenticated here on TPF.