Jumbo Flap Interior Creasing

Luckywonders

Jan 28, 2012
Hi all,

I'm new to Chanel!😊

I purchased a jumbo flap with caviar leather from Selfridges, but the interior lining of the bag is creased! Is this normal?! Would you keep or return the bag for one with smooth lining?

Hi all,

I'm new to Chanel!😊

I purchased a jumbo flap with caviar leather from Selfridges, but the interior lining of the bag is creased! Is this normal?! Would you keep or return the bag for one with smooth lining?

Is this at the bottom of the bag? I bought a lambskin one and while the interior isn't creased, the interior bottom poofed up. I just shoved a purse pillow to see whether it weighs it down

I don't think it's bubbling up. It's more wrinkled. Can you take a pic of yours so I can compare?

Mine looks like this. I wasn't bothered by it, but wondering if I should be?

Does yours look like that? See how the center bubbles up.

EDIT: mine is lambskin if it makes a difference

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 824
Hmm, maybe post a pic for us to see the wrinkles?

So as an update, I compared the bottom of my other flap bag, and it has a slight bubble too. I would've thought the interior would be glued (or whatever adhesive the use) to the bottom but doesn't seem like it is. For some reason, it's more noticeable on the bag I just posted....

I love how SAs are uber attentive until you purchase the bag.

I texted my SA who sold it to me. No response whether the inner lining is supposed to bubble like pictured

Here's what I did... To one that was more bad than usual. I put some marbles in a sock to act as a weigh. I then place another cloth In between the sock the interior to avoid the marble denting the interior. I let it sit overnight to push down the interior. It works!
I guess you don't have to use marbles but that's the only heavy thing I have that will fit inside the bag.