July 2022 Chanel new purchases

I hear you. It’s overpriced and the quality is questionable. And most people would not think it’s worth it. If that’s what you’re thinking you should definitely stick with the Omega flower pendant.

I just love the design. It’s more me than most pendants, even my VCA ones.

However, i still think its the most beautiful chanel choker i have seen... so am veryyy tempted. So far, i only buy chanel costume earrings studs and yes, severely overpriced for what they are.. but i am still drawn to them so i would also buy this necklace if not because i think it may be harder to keep pristine than earrings for me !

Ironically, i think the chanel costume jewelleries have higher resale value than the Omega flower lol

Reactions: EpiFanatic
I never thought I would be able to find these loafers given their popularity of on social media but walked into the boutique after dinner one night and they had one last pair in my size! Magic, fate! Very, very comfortable because of the lambskin… I’m afraid I will now have a Chanel shoe addiction. Anyone else have Chanel shoes that converted them?

342915CC-1257-4076-8719-A92450F2446B.jpeg

Beautiful! Were these purchased in the US? O pouch seems to be unavailable here.
No, sorry, in the EU.
Can you post side by side pic of your pink flap and this pink beauty? Congratulations on your new additions.
Thank you!
Sure, it is very hard to catch, so here a few photos under different lighting.
20220804_094721.jpg
Indirect sunlight
20220804_094738.jpg
Direct sunlight
20220804_094831.jpg
More in the shadow
20220804_094846.jpg
With flashlight

HTH! :smile:

No, sorry, in the EU.

Thank you!
Sure, it is very hard to catch, so here a few photos under different lighting.
View attachment 5582129
Indirect sunlight
View attachment 5582130
Direct sunlight
View attachment 5582131
More in the shadow
View attachment 5582132
With flashlight

HTH! :smile:
Omg beautiful pinks!! Chanel pinks are so aesthetically pleasing to the eye! They are indeed a great match! I believe you the the 22s light pink Flap, I have 22s dark pink, they are both gorgeous! Enjoy your pink Heaven for many many years!

• Love
Reactions: MiSa2019
I was hoping to share photos of a burgundy mini rectangular flap with gold hardware today. I was offered one out of the blue by Harrods last week. I’ve been looking for over a year. I turned down a black one with gold hardware last Nov because I was told they didn’t have any so I spent the funds on a small lady Dior instead. I’m kicking myself now. They posted the bag to me because I live in Cheshire. The flap is crooked, the lambskin feels almost plasticky, it does not feel luxurious at all and I don’t like the colour. I guess they weee hoping to fob it off on someone like me who doesn’t have a massive purchase history. I’m so disappointed.

I never thought I would be able to find these loafers given their popularity of on social media but walked into the boutique after dinner one night and they had one last pair in my size! Magic, fate! Very, very comfortable because of the lambskin… I’m afraid I will now have a Chanel shoe addiction. Anyone else have Chanel shoes that converted them?

View attachment 5581694
Congrats! How does the sizing run on these?