JULY 2018 - SUMMER IS HERE - SHARE YOUR CHANEL PURCHASES

Congrats to you!! Are you using yours already? I love the lamb so much more than the calf!
Thanks! Yep, today was the first outing! I received her Tuesday (viewed on Sat, but had my SA FedEx it to me, cause Mondays are always hell!), and took her out today....lots of questions and remarks. This is definitely an eye-catching bag. My favorite reaction was a little girl (about 4yo), who asked my daughter if a unicorn was hiding in there. Cutest ever! :heart:

I am sure plenty of ppl will post this one, but here's mine. I love it more than I thought I would! Cheers to everyone else's lovely things :drinks:
Gorgeous bag!! What size did you get? And do you have a mod shot? I really want this one in the gray, but I’m just so on the fence about it. I was hoping I would see some mod shots of all of you lovely ladies with them on to sway my decision. Haha! Enjoy!

I am sure plenty of ppl will post this one, but here's mine. I love it more than I thought I would! Cheers to everyone else's lovely things :drinks:
TWINS! :heart: And yes, it's so lovely that I just smile when I see this bag. Congratulations and enjoy!:hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:
View attachment 4137378
Totally see you two rocking this cool bag! :tup:
This is such a pretty yet cool bag. Did you guys get the mini/small size that cross body or the medium?
I love my beige but am so tempted by this one too if not because I’ve been doing so well on on unofficial self imposed ban :lol:
Totally hope you guys post lots of mod in action shots though!!!