Julia Rose Boston - beware a negative experience!

Julia Carney (Julia Rose Boston) is a bully, she has taken my bag hostage for over three months. She got an opinion that the bag i sent her is not real, I told her the bag should be fine she must have made a mistake, she asked for money to release my bag, i sent her the money, then she went silent, she keeps giving false promises and lies and gives excuses to why she can't send my bag back. She has taken my money and have gone silent. It is impossible to communicate with this person and she will only reply to you if she feels like it. She is incredibly selective and decieving. She only cares about certain types of business and she could care less about losing one less customer. She has taken my bag to the boutique and have gotten it back since I assume therefore there is no doubt about the bag's origin. right now she has my bag and she is not returning it, not replying messages. Julia Carney SETTLE AND RETURN MY BAG

View attachment 5942020
Julia Carney (Julia Rose Boston) is a bully, she has taken my bag hostage for over three months. She got an opinion that the bag i sent her is not real, I told her the bag should be fine she must have made a mistake, she asked for money to release my bag, i sent her the money, then she went silent, she keeps giving false promises and lies and gives excuses to why she can't send my bag back. She has taken my money and have gone silent. It is impossible to communicate with this person and she will only reply to you if she feels like it. She is incredibly selective and decieving. She only cares about certain types of business and she could care less about losing one less customer. She has taken my bag to the boutique and have gotten it back since I assume therefore there is no doubt about the bag's origin. right now she has my bag and she is not returning it, not replying messages. Julia Carney SETTLE AND RETURN MY BAG

View attachment 5942020
Your bag was deemed not authentic by Bababebi. Your bag was 1 of 11 fake bags sent to us from New Zealand within a 4 week period that was meant to deceive us and cause deliberate harm. You refused to send a purchase receipt showing that you bought it for a realistic price, which would suggest you in good faith, unknowingly sent the fake. You insisted that I spend more time and take to the boutique.

You're right: it hasn’t been my priority to return a counterfeit bag (deemed fake by the world’s leading expert), and that was part of a larger scam operation that lost us $70,000.

Reactions: mlmsun11
Has anyone not been paid by Julia for an item sold? It’s been 14 business days and no response today when I emailed asking when payment would be sent. I’m getting nervous as the item I sold was 17k.