Juicy handbag - gift from my mom

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My mom just bought me this Juicy Couture Bianca leather tote in chocolate as a present: :love:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6890977895&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I've wanted it for a few weeks now and she finally bought it for me. I can't wait to get it. What do you all think? Isn't it gorgeous?!

EDIT: I also love it because it doesn't scream Juicy like some of their other bags do. The only way someone could tell it was a juicy bag is the lining inside.

2. Gorgeous bag and I love the rich chocolate color! What a nice Mom you have! Enjoy the bag!

3. Thank you! I :heart: the bag and my mom. Now I just have to wait for it to be shipped to me. :smile:

4. it's fabulous! congrats and what a wonderful mom! correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that the bag that LC wore in the mtv show "the hills" ?

5. Thanks! :smile: Yes it is the same bag that LC wore on the hills except hers was black I believe.

6. It's a beautiful bag ... I think it'll look more stunning in chocolate brown. Congrats and enjoy!

7. ooo, I've seen this bag IRL and I :heart: it! Congrats & enjoy!!

8. Congrats! I've got this bag in chocolate brown and green. Love them both! What a nice mom you've got.

9. Thank you! I'm glad it looks as good IRL because I've only seen it in pictures. I can't wait until it gets here! :love:

10. Oooh, I'm glad you hear you love yours! Do they fit a lot inside? And is the leather really soft?

11. Great bag! Love the texture

12. VERY nice!

13. very cute!your mom is the best!!!enjoy:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice