JUC necklace

rosieroseanna

Spenderella
O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I have a gold love bangle which I wear with a plain gold JUC. I added a partial diamond JUC ring earlier this year, I thought it might be too much but it's not. I'm now thinking about getting the JUC partial diamond necklace. I like the Jacquie Aiche crescent ones but I think they are expensive for what they are. I have a VCA Mop Alhambra which i have to be quite careful with so just looking for something I can wear all the time, sunbathe, shower in etx.

Quiestion is, is it not popular? I never see anyone wearing the necklace, couldn't find any photos on here or discussions at all! I don't want to get a piece that is unpopular even if I like it! Thanks in advance guys

I would have rocked it when I was younger.
Not sure what anyone else thinks or how 'popular' something is has any bearing on what you like. Never understood that. If I like it I wear it. In fact the less common something is the more I like it.
Of course in my case the point is moot as I would never in a gazillion years be able to afford it, but if I could.................:happydance:

I have a colleague who has the rose gold pave pendant and I think it looks stunning on her. I think it suits her slightly edgier style. If you love it it shouldn’t matter what anyone else thinks!