JT, thank you, marble — DES experiences?

ricepans

May 25, 2023
does anyone have experience with JT (Dr.Yu), thank you (Dr.Kim), or marble (Dr.Suh)? were you satisfied with process/do you like the results?

thank you seem pretty popular with the locals based on korean reviews, and dr.kim specifically has a looot of reviews from his time at marble+1mm too. dr.yu’s reviews on GU are also great, and JT has better aftercare and their english consultant has been great… not sure if i should just put a deposit for both at this point since i only have 9 days in korea?

I am going to consult with Marble, they are really quick in whatsapp reply. Maybe you can send your photo to Marble at Whatsapp first, they will quote you the price and suggest methods within one day.

I have also tried to have a online consultation with Thankyou. Thankyou also quick responsed until I sent my photo. I sent the photo to them and no reply within one week. I am still considering should I book the consultation to Thankyou, cause Dr.Kim looks like professional in DES.

does anyone have experience with JT (Dr.Yu), thank you (Dr.Kim), or marble (Dr.Suh)? were you satisfied with process/do you like the results?

thank you seem pretty popular with the locals based on korean reviews, and dr.kim specifically has a looot of reviews from his time at marble+1mm too. dr.yu’s reviews on GU are also great, and JT has better aftercare and their english consultant has been great… not sure if i should just put a deposit for both at this point since i only have 9 days in korea?
My younger cousin got primary DES with dr. Yu at JT in March and she is happy with her result. And one of her friend is going to Korea this August to get her DES done with dr. Yu

I am going to consult with Marble, they are really quick in whatsapp reply. Maybe you can send your photo to Marble at Whatsapp first, they will quote you the price and suggest methods within one day.

I have also tried to have a online consultation with Thankyou. Thankyou also quick responsed until I sent my photo. I sent the photo to them and no reply within one week. I am still considering should I book the consultation to Thankyou, cause Dr.Kim looks like professional in DES.
I agree, even with the time difference marble's response was fast.

Wondering if anyone has done revision DES at these clinics? Not sure if I should base my decision off of primary DES
i obv have no experience but based on korean forums, thank you’s dr. kim seems to be pretty popular for revision? JT’s head doctor (also a dr. kim) seems to be known for revision as well but i haven’t really looked into him much

omg when are u having ur consultation?? im also planning to go there for consultation but mines still far away,, like october,,

omg when are u having ur consultation?? im also planning to go there for consultation but mines still far away,, like october,,
I came to Korea already.
I just finished my consultation at marble and thankyou at this week.
And finally I chose to do the surgery at Thankyou after the day of consultation.
As I just did the DES two days before, I can’t tell you the result at now. But if you have questions about consultation, feel free to ask me:smile:

I came to Korea already.
And finally I chose to do the surgery at Thankyou after the day of consultation.
As I just did the DES two days before, I can’t tell you the result at now. But if you have questions about consultation, feel free to ask me:smile:
what's your kakao id? i would like to talk to you about thank you :smile:

I came to Korea already.
Could you share your experience with each consultation? Why did you end up choosing thank you over marble, and did you do incisional or non-incisional DES? I’m considering putting a deposit for thank you but i’m still on the fence…

Could you share your experience with each consultation? Why did you end up choosing thank you over marble, and did you do incisional or non-incisional DES? I’m considering putting a deposit for thank you but i’m still on the fence…
My problem is that my eyes are asymmetrical and uneven. I have consultations with 4 clinics and 4 clinics also suggest me to do incisional DES and ptosis correction.
The doctor of Marble and Thankyou also suggested me just to the surgery for single eyes, but the other two clinic said that I need to do the surgery with both eyes. So, the opinion of Marble and Thankyou are the same.
The reason I chose Thankyou but not Marble because Marble only have English translators and English is not my first language, I afraid that I cant’t express my opinion clearly. Thankyou has the Chinese translator, which is my mother language and Dr.Kim in Thankyou can help me to do the mole removal surgery too. And I think that Dr.Kim use the longest time to adjust my eyelid at consultation. So, I chose Thankyou finally.

Reactions: carong
My problem is that my eyes are asymmetrical and uneven. I have consultations with 4 clinics and 4 clinics also suggest me to do incisional DES and ptosis correction.
The doctor of Marble and Thankyou also suggested me just to the surgery for single eyes, but the other two clinic said that I need to do the surgery with both eyes. So, the opinion of Marble and Thankyou are the same.
The reason I chose Thankyou but not Marble because Marble only have English translators and English is not my first language, I afraid that I cant’t express my opinion clearly. Thankyou has the Chinese translator, which is my mother language and Dr.Kim in Thankyou can help me to do the mole removal surgery too. And I think that Dr.Kim use the longest time to adjust my eyelid at consultation. So, I chose Thankyou finally.
doesnt marble also have chinese translator too?

I had DES done at Marble with Dr. Suh in June. The overall experience was great and I would recommend. I was deciding between Marble and ATOP.

A comment to one of the replies here, Marble has many consultants that are able to speak different languages. While waiting for my consultation in the waiting area, I heard consultants speaking at least Japanese, Mandarin, and English.