JP Tod's....where are you on this forum?????

Ozzysmom

Hermesaphile
O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Not sure if this has already been requested, but I know there are a few of us out there who just love Tod's and would greatly appreciate a sub-forum dedicated to the classy brand. Thanks for considering...

i agree, and i've been surfing through the 6 pages of results i found of just the word "Tod's" in the title of the post. there are many more posts of ppl mentioning them as well. i love tods.

i vote subforum for sure! i'd have a lot to say!

Back when I 1st joined I inquired about where's Burberry - and sure enough, a link was added a couple of months back.....now I have purchased a Tod's purse and no one to share it with...well, you know what I mean - how about a NEW LINK for Tod's lovers...okay, that's my 2cents!!!

We will add forums if we see that there is a need- right now, it does not seem there is a pressing need for a Tod's forum, even though I love it :yes:

They base adding a subforum on # of posts, and I don't think Tod's meets the standard yet. Keep posting and eventually we could get one. I've only bought a couple Tod's items, a bag and a wallet, but I love their classic look.