John Lewis

I have just ordered it a bayswater in oak, it's my second Mulberry bag my first being brand new, gutted I have to wait for xmas
Congratulations :smile: I have just ALMOST ordered an oak Alexa ,but am trying to hold out for sales at CO ....but having said that Selfridges is just 20 mins away ;/ I can almost smell the leather from here !!

Ladies, does anyone know if I can return the oak Antony I bought with the 20% off to a JL store and exchange it with a chocolate/black one without paying the original price?

I like oak, but I am slightly worried about scratches and stains...

I did call 3 times today but they weren't answering the calls. I'll try again tomorrow, but I just thought I'd give it a try here in case someone knew anything about it!

Thank you for your reply anyway Mo!! ;)

Hello

Sorry to interrupt your post. I just bought an oak bayswater from John Lewis and was really disappointed with the packaging.

It arrived in a broken box that had been opened, my bag had been squeezed into the box.

The only mulberry packaging was the dust bag no mulberry gift bag.

Friends have had mulberrys in the past and they came in lovely mulberry gift bags with nice bows.

Just wondered if your bag arrived the same way?

Thanks
Libby
X

Just wondering whether anyone has bought a bag from JL...... Is there any way of seeing the serial no on the receipt? I'm interested in buying a bag from someone on my local facebook group, she has the receipt, but I just want to make sure she's not switched the bag as it looks older than she claims...... Thanks!