Jodie bag

gorgi

O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
Hi everyone,

Just looking for opinions on the Jodie cross body camera bag. Looking at purchasing online but not 100% sure as I haven't seen in person. Does anyone out there own one?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Just looking for opinions on the Jodie cross body camera bag. Looking at purchasing online but not 100% sure as I haven't seen in person. Does anyone out there own one?

Thanks!
Hi, I bought the blue colour way but returned immediately. I thought it looked quite cheap - didn't like the chain in particular and it certainly didn't ooze quality like most Chloe's.
I've currently got a Paraty, large Marcie satchel, small Marcie cross body and a tan Hudson and i love them all. The Jodie was a great disappointment to me. :tdown:

Hi, I bought the blue colour way but returned immediately. I thought it looked quite cheap - didn't like the chain in particular and it certainly didn't ooze quality like most Chloe's.
I've currently got a Paraty, large Marcie satchel, small Marcie cross body and a tan Hudson and i love them all. The Jodie was a great disappointment to me. :tdown:
Thanks Peeps, that's a great help.