Job Interview tomorrow!

spankiefrankie

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
I'm typing on my iPhone so excuse me for any grammar mistakes. I have a job interview at Justice tomorrow. It used to be limited two buy it got renamed. What should I wear to my interview? The girls that work there are very casual and it's a childrens store. Can anyone find any clothing ideas online? I'm willing to go buy a new outfit so give me your best ideas! I need this job badly. I've been applying for months and this is my only call back. I also have to pay for college and I do not get any help from my parents only loans from my grandparents and aunt. I appreciate any of your positive or negative input!

I would go with a nice black skirt w/a classic white shirt, black pumps ( not too high). Even though, it's a clothing store for young girls you want to dress professional. I do think a suit might be a bit too much, but you couldn't go wrong with it IMO. It's always best to present yourself in the most professional manner when interviewing. However, I do think it can get tricky w/retail (especially depending on the store). Even though, the employees are casual you are not one of them yet-lol so go business casual. I hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd wear dress pants and a tailored button down shirt with low heels. You don't need to get decked out in a suit or anything, but don't wear jeans. For a kids store you'd just want to present yourself as neat, professional and approachable/ friendly!