JLo X Coach

I think Jlo is an odd choice. All the pics I've seen of her, her style doesn't really fit what Coach looks like they've been going for imo. Plus as another poster said the pics on here I've seen of her she carries super high end brands. I may just be totally out of touch with fashion tho.

I don't see her as a Coach girl, so I think the pairing is quite an odd choice. I am interested in seeing what she comes out with, but I highly doubt I will love any of it because I am not a big fan of her style. I would have liked to see a collaboration with somebody more representative of the style of the average woman. She comes across as too high end to me.

I'm just glad that they've actually picked a 'grown up' this time. Someone that actually represents the age of a lot of the women who purchase Coach........instead of a very young person of an age range that mainly can't afford Coach.

Yes, I agree. Selena Gomez and Maisie Williams, although they are wonderful, have too young of a look for Coach's current consumers. For whatever reason Coach is failing to appeal to millennials who I do see carrying Kate Spade and Longchamp totes.

I wonder why they have celebrities to begin with? In the day of the catalogs they just had models, right?