Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo thread?

Lisasbags

Nov 4, 2006
HI there,
I'm a bit new and perhaps this is right in front of me and I just don't see it :shrugs: but can anyone tell me if there is a Jimmy Choo bag thread?
Thank you so much!
Lisa

you are in handbags and purses. There isn't a jimmy choo sub forum like some of the other handbags though. So if you have a question about Jimmy Choo feel free to ask.

Thank you ..
I appreciate being able to get input from other "purse Nuts" like myself :drool:

I'm stuck between getting a Theola Ross with studs (which is last seasons) or a Rikki bag.

Any thoughts would be appreciated?
Thank you
L

I'd go for the Rikki. I spent nearly an hour debating on a Rikki last night and though I left without it, I still can't get it out of my head. It's a gorgeous, timeless bag plus it's lightweight and functional. I may end up with one myself!

Thank you for your thoughts :idea: :idea:

The Ramona is too big for me and the size of the Rikki is perfect. I love the soft leather of the Jimmy Choo bags.
Which color are you pondering?

Hi Lisa: Welcome!!! I think the Jimmy Choo Rikki is a great choice. (I wanted a bigger bag, so I went with the Jimmy Choo Ramona in Bordeaux patent, and I love it.) The JC patent bags are quite flashy/blingy, while the "regular" leather bags are a bit more classic. Either way, the leather is great, and you can't go wrong. The black is a great choice, and so is the neutral khaki/olive color.

Thank you soo much for your thoughts!

I'm really like the patent, but was wondering if the patent would hold up ok?
The other thing I want wondering about is if you're looking for your keys or cell phone ..is the bag hard to get in and out of?
Thanks!!:yes:

I've owned the patent Ramona for about three months now, and so far, I've had no problems with the durability. (As with any patent bag, though, the only trick is keeping all the damn fingerprints off it!) It's relatively easy to get in and out of--there's just that one buckle, which you can leave open if you're doing a lot of errands or something.

By the way, I meant to mention that if you do a search on this subforum for "Jimmy Choo" or "Ramona" or "Rikki," you will find several threads with other comments and pictures of the various colors.

Great!

Thank you so much for your thoughts.
It sounds so silly, but I'm completely preoccoupied today with which one, what color ...etc
I'll go search now and again - thank you

I have got the Ross and the Ramona (larger version of the Riki). They are both fabulous bags. If you prefer shoulder bags, then go for the rikki. If you prefer handbags go for the Ross. . I love both of mine.

About color, I like things that different and a little harder to come by. My Ross is a emerald green python and my Ramona is a grey/blk/white lizard