Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Gilbert or YSL Tribtoo? Help!

mg0312

Sep 20, 2011
Hi everyone! I would appreciate your help so much! Especially if you own both pairs of these shoes.

I am in search of a black pump and have narrowed it down to these two. It is not for work (I am a teacher) but rather for my non-work outfits. I think the Gilbert is more delicate and fits my style better, BUT I've heard that the Tribtoo's are super comfortable! My next worry is that the Gilbert wears out too quickly.

What are your experiences/opinions?

hmmm. Well, I have lots of Choos and have not had any problems with wear...don't have the YSL's but have heard they are comfy...I am no help!!! I will say I have heard the Gilberts are comfy tho.

I wouldn't worry about the Gilberts wearing out quickly. Jimmy Choo shoes are very durable with superior quality. You can also never go wrong with a pair of tribtoos and yes, they are very comfortable. Both of your options are equally classic, elegant, high quality pumps that will never go out of style but if you think the Gilbert fits your style better, you should go with the Gilbert.