jige in black chamoix???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear Experts,

i urgently need a nice( but not too expensive) black clutch bag!!!i am invited for many important xmas-parties....
    i thought i could take jige elan..my SA found me a black chamoix-its currently under reservation but good chances not to be sold-
    What do you Ladies think about the style and leather combo?
    isnt it too old-ladish?
    too sensitive?
    Does it ages well?
    Do you have anything else in mind for around max 2.500USD???
    All opinions are welcome!!!
    MM

2. I love the Jige. :yahoo:

3. I think the Jige is a lovely evening clutch for events that are not too formal because IMO the large leather H closure makes this a more casual bag. How about the JPG Kelly clutch, in evergrain with gold HW? I think these are a tad more expensive but you can get more inside and they are a tad bit more versatile.

4. You know I love the JPG Kelly too! :yahoo: I'm actually thinking of getting mine with gold hw because DH pointed out last night my Evelyne has PH so I should maybe go for GH this time. :sweatdrop: I do love gold hw.
    Anyway, if the Jige has contrast stitching I would say no, but if not in black I think you could pull it off for evening. :confused1: But the JPG would be more formal. It's around $3,200.

5. does it have contrast white stitching? i can imagine it's lovely!

6. actually i didnt see the bag yet,just talked on the phone with my SA.
    i hope it comes with black stiching...
    for me it feels like wasted money for me to pay 700USD for a LV clutch..am i crazy????

7. How about this one?? Old Lady???? NOT:biggrin:

Attached Files:

8. :drool: Pretty....

9. I love th Jige! But keep in mind that you're quite limited as to what you can put inside because of the slim profile. But it's so chic!

I'm with Crochet - dying for the JPG clutch in black!