Jewelry ideas??

Crown Jewels

May 14, 2008
Looking for ideas, because this is always a problem for me and I'm hoping for some good ideas.

Everytime I go on a trip, I'm digging thru bracelets, necklaces, etc and hubby wants me to bring less....uh well that's not going to happen lol

so any ideas on packing and taking jewelry, also it would need to find in
hotel safe or I would just carry a box to put it in, but that's not a good idea.

I always end up taking several little bags and it's a time waster....please
help with ideas.

thanks;):biggrin:

You need to get a jewelry roll. You can find them in the travel section, jewelry department, QVC.com. It has several clear zippered compartments so you can easily see your jewelry. It rolls up and either ties or velcros shut. The last one I purchased came with a smaller one that actually fit in my purse!

You need some kind of travel jewelry roll. I have one that has straps with holes to poke earrings through, and a few zippered pockets for necklaces and bracelets, it works well when I'm travelling, I think I got it at Bloomingdale's. One note though is that I don't travel with a ton of jewelry- I try to keep it simple in terms of the fine jewelry that I bring on vacation, because usually I dress fairly casually and I don't want to worry about my jewelry while I'm travelling. Typical for me would be to bring/wear my rings, watch, 2-3 bracelets, a pendant necklace, 1-2 other necklaces, 2 pairs dangly earrings and 3-4 pairs studs. This all fits in my jewelry roll. If I want to bring other jewelry, it will be costume that I don't have to worry about.

Something like this would work for you, too:
http://gifts.redenvelope.com/jewelry/jewelry-portfolio-30001458?viewpos=33&trackingpgroup=rffjw

or this, for something smaller:
http://gifts.redenvelope.com/jewelr...ackingpgroup=YouMayAlsoLike&prid=RED10Explode

I will give some jewelry idea.Generally I know that diamond earrings, bracelets,
necklaces, bracelets. that is the tip off some jewelry. I keep my jewelry very well. So I don't worry around my jewelry. everybody almost problem give some
idea jewelry, because jewelry is the biggest site for our.