Jewelry Box in Action!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wow,gorgeous :heart::graucho:

2. LOVE! where can I get one???:loveeyes:

3. Dayhum!!!
    And to think that my push gift was some flowers and a bottle of perfume!

Lovely

4. Thanks so much! I had a very difficult pregnancy as i was hospitalized for preterm labor at 25 weeks. Luckily everything worked out and my little girl is now 7 months old. :smile:

5. This is my first time posting in this thread!

I know Tiffany has a similar design, but I bought this bangle from an artisan at a festival this weekend, and I've worn it every day since. It's sterling silver, hammered, in a great size for me (I have a 5 1/4" wrist!!) and was only $38! :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

6. My rose gold small daisy key from Tiffany's . I m so into rose gold:smile:

Attached Files:

7. My high school graduation gift : RTT bracelet :smile:
    I love it so much !

Attached Files:

8. I don't wear necklaces, but I would definitely wear both you have pictured. Elegant classics!

9. Your nails! :woohoo:

10. Congrats :smile:

11. I love jewelry from my travels.
    I picked up these 22k earrings at a gold market in Sanaa, Yemen.

Attached Files:

12. Ohhhhh beautiful dangles!! There's nothing like the buttery richness of high karat yellow gold. And I love to shop the souks, obtaining several nice pieces from Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan. Of course, it helps that some of the sellers/goldsmiths are friends of the family. ;)

13. which molecule is the second necklace? I remember there is a store in etsy...

14. Serotonin. :smile:

The Etsy store is "Made with Molecules".

15. I just looked at it on etsy, I thought it is a serotonin, but the picture on etsy is reverted, mirror-like. Looks great, need one!