Jewelry Box in Action!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They are beautiful and I agree...looking at everyone's else's gems is great..if not a little too enabling :lolots:

2. I know, I keep adding to my wish list... :smile:

3. [​IMG]
    Some days I love to wear bold statement jewelry but lately I have been mixing it up with more delicate pcs.

4. ^LOVE the juxtaposition! And the delicate pieces compliment the Chopard happy diamonds.

5. :hbeat::heart::loveeyes:

6. Thank you! Here is another version with some platinum added :smile:
    (and I want to see if I figured out how to make my pix smaller...)
    [​IMG]

7. They look great together. I have always loved that watch it is stunning.

8. Thank you :smile: It was a recent bday prez. I was a little nervous about getting it since I really haven't worn gold in years but now I'm loving it again...

9. I love this ring!

10. :cool:Just bought this..................I love**-TIFFANY & CO. PALOMA PICASSO 18K YELLOW GOLD 9 BANGLE BRACELET

Attached Files:

11. wow... just WOW! [​IMG]

12. Hello, I only register to this forum, because I was searching for diamond disco ball earrrings and found yours. The same earrings were worn by Sophie Wessex. Could you tell me, if they were crazy expensive and when did you get them?
    And I was searching for stock photo, but couldn't.
    Thank you!

13. Wow! Where is this from?

14. This...

Attached Files:

15. I have quite a few pieces, so will start with one of my favorites. It was made according to my design. It is 18K white gold with pave diamonds set around 2 pieces of Burmese jade to create a butterfly ring. But the best part is that this ring can easily change into a necklace. Stay tuned for the pics coming up later tonight.

Attached Files: