Jewelry Box in Action!!

Love these two

The engagement ring is 1.2 carat from my husband and the cocktail ring is a gift from my parents for getting married. the cocktail ring is 7.9 carat colombian emerald, and 36 diamonds from .15-.25 carats each coming to about 7.2 carat total diamond weight set in 18k white gold

First one is because I love gold jewelry its a super traditional Indian temple jewelry bracelet in 22k yg.

Second one is my most recent purchase of the elephant family on sting ray cuff. its 14k gold with single cut diamonds. the photo hasn't come out as sparkly as it is.

Attachments

• 538324_10151776973820176_2045854844_n.jpg
    538324_10151776973820176_2045854844_n.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 2,752
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 2,746
One of my more fun little earrings. They sparkle a lot more in person. It's really difficult to capture the light. These disco ball earrings are 18k rhodium polished gold and yellow gold with single cut diamonds

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    290.5 KB · Views: 2,849
Last edited:
one of my more fun little earrings. they look and sparkle alot in person. It's really difficult to capture the light. these earrings are 18k rhodium polished and yellow gold disco ball earrings with single cut diamonds

Ohhhhhhhhh gawwwwwwwwwd I love these!!!!! May I ask where you got them?
:drool:

The engagement ring is 1.2 carat from my husband and the cocktail ring is a gift from my parents for getting married. the cocktail ring is 7.9 carat colombian emerald, and 36 diamonds from .15-.25 carats each coming to about 7.2 carat total diamond weight set in 18k white gold
^the emerald ring is gorgeous!!!

First one is because I love gold jewelry its a super traditional Indian temple jewelry bracelet in 22k yg.

Second one is my most recent purchase of the elephant family on sting ray cuff. its 14k gold with single cut diamonds. the photo hasn't come out as sparkly as it is.
^wow...the elephant/stingray cuff is so cool!

One of my more fun little earrings. They sparkle a lot more in person. It's really difficult to capture the light. These disco ball earrings are 18k rhodium polished gold and yellow gold with single cut diamonds
^love these! they remind me of vintage earrings.

So much lovely jewellery on this thread ladies! Im a big believer that where you keep your jewellery is just as important, so I thought I might show some pictures on my latest investment.

My Samantha Wills glass jewellery chest :heart: She's an amazing Australian designer, if you haven't already done so I suggest you check out her website!

wow wow wow!! This is one of the most beautiful jewelry chests I have ever seen!!

My staples with latest addition...

TiffanyInfinity.jpg