Jet Set ""TOP-ZIP"" tote.......... ClubHouse

Wow!!!! It’s been 8 years since I bought and posted my jet set e/w zip tote here. She was in the color Zinnia, and I still have her to this day! I also have acquired the multifunction tote in Misty Rose, which I LOVE! Then two days ago I received my e/w zip in a color I’ve been looking for for years, Aqua! Here she is in all her beauty! I had to tinker with the coloring of the pic because Aqua, just like Tile Blue, comes through way more blue in pic vs real life. But this pic is very close to what she looks like in person I would say. Just wondering if this is still as popular as it was a few years back?

Attachments

• 9C34B3EB-979C-4291-B791-B1AAA0D0C5A5.jpeg
    9C34B3EB-979C-4291-B791-B1AAA0D0C5A5.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: MKB0925
Wow!!!! It’s been 8 years since I bought and posted my jet set e/w zip tote here. She was in the color Zinnia, and I still have her to this day! I also have acquired the multifunction tote in Misty Rose, which I LOVE! Then two days ago I received my e/w zip in a color I’ve been looking for for years, Aqua! Here she is in all her beauty! I had to tinker with the coloring of the pic because Aqua, just like Tile Blue, comes through way more blue in pic vs real life. But this pic is very close to what she looks like in person I would say. Just wondering if this is still as popular as it was a few years back?

Fantastic color! i still see them a lot when i go out, so folks are definitely still using them! i still want one done in a grey but haven't located one yet lol always watching! Enjoy!!

Reactions: southernbelle82
Fantastic color! i still see them a lot when i go out, so folks are definitely still using them! i still want one done in a grey but haven't located one yet lol always watching! Enjoy!!
Have you checked places like eBay or Mercari? That’s where I got my Misty Rose, Aqua and Zinnia bags. I’m just a fan of his jet set line and the colors from years ago. Not loving the second generation Saffiano leather that’s seen on his bags today, I much prefer the true cross grain leather.