Jet Set ""TOP-ZIP"" tote.......... ClubHouse

I love this tote or any tote for that matter. However the straps tear up every time. Has anyone else noticed the strap fraying?

I have had my Medium one for over a year and use it quite frequently in the winter and have had no issues with the straps.

I've had my sapphire one for almost four years and I've never had a problem. My dark dune is also in great condition.

My grape is here!!!

IMG_1498841579.226771.jpg

It's overcast today so too dark to get a good pic with all three of my jet sets, but here is one with flash of the grape and the sapphire side by side! Once the lightening is better I will take one with my dark dune too!

IMG_1498841789.343128.jpg

The grape is a little darker than it looks in the pic, so I think I will carry it more in the fall. But it will be awesome to have a colorful jet set for fall AND purple is my favorite fall color! [emoji38]

I almost grabbed this one! So pretty! Just curious if this is used more just for travel or work or do you also use it for every day? I need a new every day bag!

I have three: dark dune, sapphire, and grape. I use them for all of the reasons you mentioned, but mostly everyday! This bag in a neutral color is great for everyday because it's big enough to fit everything you need but comfortable to carry! The sapphire was my first one and I carried it for like four months straight, including vacation.

Reactions: Jen8616