Jet Set Medium Travel Tote

I've heard they're made in Turkey and it sounded off to me since I've got a tangerine one and it's made in China and i got it directly from MK store. just wondering how it is with your totes

I also got it straight from the MK store. When the girl brought it out, it was brand new wrapped in plastic and papers. They only thing is that once i brought it home, the material feels of cheap quality, the leather feels very thin and the sewing is not always perfect. I'm also questioning whether it is really made of leather cause the bag smells nothing like leather. Is it the same for yours?
I thought they were supposed to be made in China as well, I wonder if the newer batches are now made in vietnam cause the handmanship is terrible. I'm a little disappointed.

I also got it straight from the MK store. When the girl brought it out, it was brand new wrapped in plastic and papers. They only thing is that once i brought it home, the material feels of cheap quality, the leather feels very thin and the sewing is not always perfect. I'm also questioning whether it is really made of leather cause the bag smells nothing like leather. Is it the same for yours?
I thought they were supposed to be made in China as well, I wonder if the newer batches are now made in vietnam cause the handmanship is terrible. I'm a little disappointed.

yeah I hear you...I thought it'll be a better quality as well and will look more like leather!but overall I'm happy with it,it's light and big to fit all my books and i still have room for a sweater or something.